The Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP) SCZ program partners include public-sector and private-sector partners as listed below.
- European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
All of the following partners provided financial and/or in-kind support:
- American Psychiatric Association Foundation
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Janssen Research & Development, LLC
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- One Mind
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization, Inc.
- Schizophrenia & Psychosis Action Alliance
- Wellcome (Grant Reference #: 220664/Z/20/Z and 220664/A/20/Z)
These private-sector organizations will invest a combined total of $18.3 million over five years through the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health, which manages this project.
NIMH will contribute $99.4 million over five years, pending availability of funds. Additionally, the FDA and EMA will be critical collaborators in providing regulatory guidance on biological markers of disease progression, outcome measures, and endpoints for clinical trials.
Last Reviewed on May 2, 2022