Participating in the Study
Participating in the Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP®) Schizophrenia (SCZ) research study will allow scientists to understand better what happens to young people at clinical high risk for psychosis. By knowing more, scientists can improve mental health interventions and the support provided to young people.
Who is Eligible?
Participants, either healthy controls or at clinical high risk for psychosis, will:
- Be between 12 and 30 years old.
- Be able to understand and provide informed consent to participate in this research.
- Meet criteria for clinical high risk for psychosis OR have no history of serious mental health concerns (Healthy Control).
- NOT meet criteria for some diagnoses, such as intellectual disability, certain nervous system disorders, or Traumatic Brain Injury.
- NOT have a current or past diagnosis of a psychotic disorder such as schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, or unspecified psychosis disorder.
- NOT have taken some antipsychotic medications.
Last Reviewed on May 2, 2022